The concept of the “ Graduate Excellence Examinations” (GEE) has evolved has from the excellent performance of the ‘Maharashtra Talent Search Examination’ (MTS) project, which has been conducted successfully by the, ‘Center for Talent Search & Excellence’ (CTSE) of the Nowrosjee Wadia College,Pune.
The CTSE , under its newly designed project of GEE, intends to prepare college students to face these competitive examinations, in a systematic manner, with the help of an experienced team of teachers having the necessary expertise in the relevant subject including in the curriculum.It is our earnest hope and endeavour that through GEE , we will be able to provide college students, with an opportunity to supplement their own efforts, to achieve success in the careers of their choice.
Our ultimate aim is to create ‘excellence graduates’ for the country! These student should not only be successful in the competitive examinations, but should also be equipped to face the challenges of the future, with fortitude and courage, leading to excellence. The country must be proud of their success,as reflected in their high level of achievements, in the diverse fields available to them in our land.
The GEE is aiming to prepare undergraduate students for competitive examinations, on graduating in any discipline. The emphasis will be on written examinations, group discussions and personal interviews, with adequate coverage for English, Mathematics and General Studies. There will be an equal weightage for objective and descriptive components in the written papers.
• To identify talented students.
• To bring about intellectual and moral advancement.
• To nurture and nourish talent, to aim for excellence.
• To encourage entrepreneurships and leadership qualities.
•To prepare students to face the challenges of globalization boldly.
• To inculcate values of hard work, commitment , dedication, understanding of socio-economice and national issues and positive thinking.
• To make the students proficient to successfully tackle the various state and national level entrance examinations in the field of management , administrations and defense.