The five acre Yashwantnagar campus of D.A.B.N. College, Chikhali is surrounded by beautiful trees. The college has natural look with grass and various trees. The college has implemented a project of garden to create more pleasant environment and educational campus.
The organization (Vishvas Shikhsan Prasarak Mandal ) has involved in massive task of the construction of a self content, specious four storied building of two crore rupees worth. The present new building with spacious, properly ventilated classrooms, laboratory, special entrance / exit and essential facilities complete the need of the challenged students. The classrooms are enriched soon with the use of audio visual teaching learning techniques.
• Eco- Friendly and educational surrounding.
• Experienced, highly profile and learned faculty.
• Specious premises of is acres with a garden.
• Computerized Library containg 5,000 books of Rs.50,000/- worth.
• Audio visual centre for effective teaching with LCD projector, computer, OHP ,Tape Recorder, Radio, Map etc.
• Courses such as Rural Journalism, Spoken English, Water Analysis, Introduction of medicinal plants. Etc.
• Remedial coaching, for backwars class students.
• Special facilities of Night study room, Reference section , News Papers stand and periodical section.
• Extra curricular activities conducted by various departments.
• A well furnished new building is under construction.
• Personal guidance to the problems and difficulties of the students.