We aim to achieve excellence through high-quality education and research relevant to local, regional and national needs. Our department wishes to balance its teaching and research activities, the two nourishing one another. Students will be involved in skill based learning of Zoology through certificate course of Sericulture and Vermicomposting.
• To awaken an awareness of the need to explore, understand and conserve animal diversity through residential nature training camps.
• To create an attractive department where students want to come and study.
• To train students in zoological sciences and to equip them to apply themselves meaningfully in any activity requiring zoological expertise.
• To involve the department in community-based and outreach activities, whenever and wherever possible.
• To provide a strong foundation in the concepts of animal structure, function and behavior.
• To provide practical skills and knowledge of applied aspects of Zoology which can pave the way for self-employment opportunities in Vermicomposting, Apiculture, and Sericulture.
• To provide a strong foundation for a better understanding of current advances in Zoology and its practical significance.
• TTo inculcate critical thinking and analytical skills to enable students to pursue higher studies and research in Life Sciences or related fields of Zoology.
• To make the students self reliant.
|1||Dr. PATIL S. R.||Principal||M.Sc., Ph.D., F.S.L. Sc.||28 Years|
|2||Smt. MANE P. P.||Assistant Professor||M. Sc., B. Ed.||5 Years|
|3||Smt. JADHAV S. A.||Assistant Professor||M. Sc., B. Ed.||2 Years|
|1||Mr. Borage V.I.||Lab Assistant||19 Years|
|2||Mr. Kumbhar D. D.||Lab Attendant||19 Years|
• Phylum Platyhelminthes
• Phylum Poriphera
• Phylum Arthropoda
• Class Repetilia
• Class Aves
• Class Mammalia
• Amazing Vertebrates
• Digestive System of Rat
• Reproductive System of Rat
• Phases of Menstruation Cycle
• Class Repetilia